28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am interested to do my MS in Abroad and I am interested to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

3rd August 2018, 02:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology?

If you interested to pursue MS(Biomedical Engineering) from New Jersey Institute of Technology then it is okay NJIT is also a good institute to pursue that course. As per my knowledge you having other options the first one is Drexel University School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, Philadelphia, PA, USA and the second one is Columbia University Department of Biomedical Engineering, New York, USA.

Both of the universities are mush better then New Jersey Institute of Technology to pursue Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering. So you should think once again before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?