4th August 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MSc(Automation and Control) in Edinburgh Napier University?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing my MS in Abroad and I am interested to study MSc(Automation and Control) in Edinburgh Napier University. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

9th August 2019, 09:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MSc(Automation and Control) in Edinburgh Napier University?

Edinburgh Napier University offers M.Sc. in Automation and Control course. If you pursue this course at Edinburgh Napier University you will get some additional benefits:

1. At Edinburgh Napier University you will be encouraged to take an optional industrial placement in addition to taught modules. Though this is non-credited, the university's Placement team will provide support to find placement opportunities.

2. You will have access to control and automation equipment such as process control rig, robotic arm, various microcontroller hardware, programmable logic control (PLC) and sensors. In addition, you have access to a number of technical software such as Siemen PLC and Matlab.
12th August 2019, 09:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MSc(Automation and Control) in Edinburgh Napier University?

MSc (Automation & Control) || Postgraduate || Full-time

-You will improve your essential areas in the field of automation and control with the appropriate theoretical and practical knowledge.

-Knowledge in modern manufacturing and utility supply methodologies.

-You will learn to use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.

-Modern control systems development environment equipments.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.napier.ac.uk/courses/msc-automation-and-control-postgraduate-fulltime
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?