23rd February 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among University of Bristol and University of Manchester to study MBA?

Hello Everyone,
I am willing to study in UK. I want to know between University of Bristol and University of Manchester which is the best university for doing MBA? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

10th April 2016, 09:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among University of Bristol and University of Manchester to study MBA?

Both University of Bristol and University of Manchester are very good universities and offer good exposure facilities. You can opt for any one of them as per your convenience. If you compare both, University of Manchester will have an upper hand owing to the below facts.

- It has very good alumni base.
- It offers better exposure and placement opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?