13th January 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges abroad to study MBA in Real State? Procedure of admission and entrance exam for it?

I am Civil Engineering student and after it want to do MBA in Real State from abroad. Please suggest me best colleges with admission procedure? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission abroad for M.Sc agriculture
  3. List of abroad colleges which conduct entrance exam in India for Criminology course? Procedure of admission?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  7. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for colleges in abroad? How to proceed for getting the admission?
  9. Where to apply to study MBA in Real Estate? Is it beneficial to study it from abroad? Scope after completion of this course?
  10. Procedure to study MBA in abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA in IIM or abroad if I am physically challenged?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams to study MBA in Pharmacy from abroad? Best colleges and scope after it?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?
  16. Minimum qualification required to study MBA in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  18. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
17th January 2018, 09:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges abroad to study MBA in Real State? Procedure of admission and entrance exam for it?

Best colleges in Abroad to study MBA in real state:-

5 Best countries to study MBA abroad :-

Spain
Singapore
Australia
Canada
United Kingdom

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The candidate should have completed a basic bachelor's level graduation degree. This could be an engineering degree( B. E. B.Tech) B.Sc, B.Com, B.A or in any other discipline.

Entrance exam for MBA in Abroad:-

Business Management Aptitude Exams

Language Proficiency Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?