8th November 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?

Sir, I want to do Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom. Please suggest me best colleges for it? How much fees required to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting? Fees required to complete this course?
  4. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
  5. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist?
  6. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  7. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh
  8. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering Masters in Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism on part time basis?
  9. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  11. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  14. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?
  15. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  16. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  17. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  18. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
13th November 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom. Please suggest me best colleges for it? How much fees required to study here?

Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom are given below;

University of Westminster - Official Website

London School of Economics and Political Science - Official Website

Cardiff University - Official Website

City University London - Official Website

Nottingham Trent University - Official Website

University of Sussex - Official Website

The fee for the Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism differs from one university to another. The fee for the course is Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 13 Lakhs per year approximately. Candidates have to check the fee details on the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?