22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in Netherlands to study MBA in International Business? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir, I want to study MBA in International Business from Universities of Netherlands. Please suggest me best universities for admission? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  2. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  3. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  5. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  6. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A in International Business in UK
  7. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A international business in UK
  8. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  10. Details about MBA in International Management course from UK? Universities in UK for this course?
  11. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  13. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  14. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  15. Eligibility to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  16. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  17. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Will I have to pass IELTS exam?
25th October 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities in Netherlands to study MBA in International Business? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MBA in International Business from Universities of Netherlands. Please suggest me best universities for admission? Eligibility criteria for it?

The best universities in the Netherlands to study MBA program are given below;

Hanze University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

Maastricht University - Official Website

Erasmus University Rotterdam - Official Website

Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

Saxion University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

TIAS School for Business and Society - Official Website

The Hague University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other stream are eligible to apply for the MBA in International Business course in Netherlands universities. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years work experience are preferred for the admission. They must have cleared either TOEFL or IELTS for getting admission to the MBA course in Netherlands universities. Candidates can apply for the admission online with the following documents: CV, Letter of Recommendations, Academic records, Proof of English proficiency, Proof of funds, Motivation letter, Passport copy etc.
25th October 2017, 08:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best universities in Netherlands to study MBA in International Business? Eligibility criteria for it?

Those candidates, who have completed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to do MBA in International Business course.
In order to get admission for MBA in International Business at universities in Netherlands, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations. On the basis of your performance in the above said examinations, you will be granted admission to pursue the aforementioned course.
Below I have listed name of universities of Netherlands which offer MBA in International Business course:
>Maastricht School of Management
Address: Endepolsdomein 150, 6229 EP Maastricht, Netherlands
Phone: +31 43 387 0808
>Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Address: Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands
Phone: +31 10 408 2222
>Nyenrode Business University
Address: Straatweg 25, 3621 BG Breukelen, Netherlands
Phone: +31 346 291 211
>Amsterdam Business School
Address: Plantage Muidergracht 12, 1018 TV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 525 5250
25th October 2017, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree course in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the MBA in International Business from the Universities of Netherlands.
Now, to take admission in different Universities, candidates must have to qualify in the GRE and IELTS examination. Admission is based on the marks scored in the examination.

List of Universities of Netherlands offering MBA in International Business:-

Maastricht School of Management
Address: Endepolsdomein 150, 6229 EP Maastricht, Netherlands
Phone: +31 43 387 0808

Amsterdam Business School
Address: Plantage Muidergracht 12, 1018 TV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 525 5250

Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Address: Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands
Phone: +31 10 408 2222

Nyenrode Business University
Address: Straatweg 25, 3621 BG Breukelen, Netherlands
Phone: +31 346 291 211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?