18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Best university in USA to study Masters in Biotechnology? Admission process and fees required for it?

Sir, I am doing B.Sc Biotechnology and wanted to study Masters from USA. Please suggest me best universities and guide me for admission? How much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Tests required and Visa process for Masters in Dental surgery in USA?
  2. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  3. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best college in USA to study Masters in Cyber Crime and Criminology? Admission procedure and fees for it?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Guidance to get admission in Masters of Biotechnology at Virginia International University, USA? Details about course and campus? -- [New]
  7. Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA
  8. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Best university in between University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Procedure to get admission and fees required?
  10. List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?
  11. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  12. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  13. How to get admission in Boston University after GRE completion?
  14. Procedure to do masters in embedded systems from USA?
  15. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  16. Qualification required to study MS(Genetics) in USA for B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  17. Best university in between Duke University and Cornell University, USA to study masters in Business Economics? How to get admission in any of these universities?
  18. Entrance exams available to get admission in Masters of Humanities at University of British Columbia? How much fees required for it?
21st October 2017, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university in USA to study Masters in Biotechnology? Admission process and fees required for it?

List of best Universities in USA to study Masters degree in Biotechnology:-

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Phone: +1 765-494-4600

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, USA

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Address: Champaign, IL, USA

Harvard University Extension School
Address: 51 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Phone: +1 617-495-4024

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Address: 110 8th St, Troy, NY 12180, USA
Phone: +1 518-276-6000

University of California San Diego
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Phone: +1 858-534-2230

Oregon State University
Address: Corvallis, OR 97331, USA

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, USA

In order to take admission in the above mentioned Universities for the Masters degree course, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University.
Candidates then have to qualify in the IELTS examination to get admission in the Universities. Most of the Universities require 6.5 band in IELTS for Masters degree admission.
The fees of the above mentioned Universities for the said course varies from one another. So, to get the exact details of the fees required, you must have to contact to the respective Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?