22nd October 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it a better idea to study MSc in Abroad after completion of BSc(Mathematics)? Should I study PhD in Abroad?

Sir, I just want to know that is going Abroad after BSc(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) is a good idea? Or after MSc it will be more better to go for PhD? Kindly suggest me in this regard. Thank you!

26th October 2018, 10:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better idea to study MSc in Abroad after completion of BSc(Mathematics)? Should I study PhD in Abroad?

As per the entry requirement of PhD program you should pursue M.Sc. in Mathematics after completion of B.Sc. in Mathematics. So after completion of M.Sc. you can opt for PhD program. There are some foreign universities who allow to pursue PhD on the basis of Bachelor's degree but in that case you must have minimum 2 years of field specific work experience.

So you have 2 options either you can go for M.Sc. program or first get some field specific work experience and then apply for PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?