3rd November 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study abroad instead of working in Infosys?

Hi,

I have completed my B.E. in DSCE. I have got placement in Accenture and Infosys. Also i am preparing for GRE. Is it better to go for job in abroad instead of working in Infosys?

11th November 2015, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study abroad instead of working in Infosys?

It purely depends on your personal interest and future goals. Both the options are very good and have their own pros and cons. If you go for higher studies in abroad now, you may not get a better institute as you would have got when having work experience under your belt since work experience holders are given preference by the institute for higher studies during admission. On the other hand, if you take up higher studies, you will be able to complete your studies at one flow since job in IT industry is tough and will drain your energy. Hence it is difficult to channelize your energy during job towards preparation of higher studies. Work experience holders also get a better salary package as compared to the freshers since their package get add on with the amount equivalent to their work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?