28th December 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Graduate Record Examinations being a BSc(Physics) student? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the GRE which is Graduate Record Examinations. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying in this examination. I am a BSc(Physics) student. Can I apply for this entrance exam?

30th December 2020, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Graduate Record Examinations being a BSc(Physics) student? Procedure to apply?

GRE is a standardized exam that is an admission criteria for graduate studies in most universities in the USA.

You can appear in Graduate Record Examinations being a BSc(Physics) student but there is one major problem. UG degrees are 4 year courses and hence your BSc degree will not be considered equivalent to US UG degree.

You may be asked to attend extra courses and 2 additional lab work then before you could be considered as regular graduate students.

--- PROCEDURE---

Create an account on ETS website. The first step is to create an account and then you have to select the test centre and exam date in your near by area.

Fill your personal details and verify them.

Official website--
http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?