7th December 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?

Hi Sir,
I am 12th completed and now I am studying B.A. English first year. Can I write TOEFL now? Please reply to me regarding this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take 1st GRE TOEFL exam after passing 3rd year B.Tech
  2. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  3. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL for B.Tech 1st year candidate?
  4. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  5. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  6. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  8. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  9. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  10. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  12. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  13. Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  16. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  17. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  18. Who can write TOEFL exam?
8th December 2015, 09:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for TOEFL Examination:

Yes, you are of course eligible to apply for TOEFL Examination. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Examination is one of the top entrance examinations. The basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in TOEFL Examination is "12th Class in 10+2 Pattern" from a recognized university. Here is the basic educational qualification required for TOEFL Examination is given below.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Ordinarily a Pass in 10+2 level of any recognized Indian Board or University is suitable qualification to take the TOEFL Examination.

>> However, the test is suitable for students pursuing at High School Level or Higher is eligible to apply.
8th December 2015, 04:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am 12th completed and now I am studying B.A. English first year. Can I write TOEFL now? Please reply to me regarding this asap.

The TOEFL test is open to all.

The aspirant can appear for TOEFL test.

There is no age, qualification restriction to write TOEFL test.

Whoever wants to write TOEFL can write.

So the aspirant can appear for TOEFL.
8th December 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination being a B.A (English) first year student. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Since, you have completed 12th standard, being a B.A (English) 1st year student, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination.
8th December 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for TOEFL exam. Because this exam doesn't require any educational qualification.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

http://www.ets.org/toefl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?