25th December 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply next year to study in NTU, Singapore through GATE after completing B.Tech this year?

Hello
kindly let me know that NTU of singapore accept gate score..m appearing for gate this academic year n will be completing btech engineering this academic year only..but application form of NTU will be availbale from beginning of next academic year intake..does NTU consider such case? should i fill d form or they take available score only?

28th December 2014, 02:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply next year to study in NTU, Singapore through GATE after completing B.Tech this year?

Yes, you can apply for admission in NTU in next upcoming year. NTU also accepts GATE score. But, you should have at least 90 percent of marks in GATE exam, if you want to apply for admission with your GATE score.
And your GATE score is valid, only if the GATE test date is within 3 years or less from the date of your application to NTU. If you are having less than 90 percent in GATE exam, it is better to apply for admission with your GRE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?