15th February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?

Hi,
I have got 6.5 Bands in IELTS. Can I apply for Australia with 6.5 Bands? I have done my B.Com with 51% and I want to study MBA in Australia. Can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  4. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  6. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  8. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  13. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  18. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]

17th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to MBA course in Australia with 6.5 bands in IELTS examination and an aggregate of 52% marks in your B.Com course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. It is mandatory to appear in IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Australian Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Australian Universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?