31st July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA course in abroad or in India? Where to do MBA course after completion of BBA?

Hello.

Do you think if I do my undergraduate BBA course from abroad and then do my work experience in India and then do MBA from abroad will work? Or should I do my undergraduate bba from India and MBA from abroad? Please guide.

9th August 2015, 01:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA course in abroad or in India? Where to do MBA course after completion of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.

Do you think if I do my undergraduate BBA course from abroad and then do my work experience in India and then do MBA from abroad will work? Or should I do my undergraduate bba from India and MBA from abroad? Please guide.
Most of the people study graduation in India (BBA) and then do their post graduation (MBA) in abroad. Both the options are available but the popular choice is to study a degree in India and study the masters in abroad. You can go to universities in Europe or America for studying MBA in Marketing or Finance. This qualification will be very useful for your career in India and abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?