20th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do higher education in United States after gaining one year of work experience in 2018?

Hey, I have completed B.Tech in I.T, have also given GRE and TOEFL exams to get admitted to MS in MIS. Just want to know whether I should follow the same path of getting a higher education with just one year of experience(presently working as G.E.T in steel manufacturing unit in SAP ABAP domain) or continue working on the same domain? Will work ex-matter in fetching a job in the near future in US? FYI, I have been able to get I-20's from the University of Texas at Dallas, Northeastern Uni. and Uni. of Maryland, College Park.

Besides this, if I stay over here in India what exit options I'll have from this job because I heard that companies who have implemented SAP are migrating to JAVA instead of working on ABAP, is it true? What next to do to get proficient in SAP ABAP, Do I need to do any certification for getting interview calls from good I.T companies?

21st January 2018, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do higher education in United States after gaining one year of work experience in 2018?

Yes, you can do higher education in united states after gaining one year of work experience. To get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in US, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities. Once, you receive an i20 from any of the US university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to US for pursuing your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?