23rd January 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?

I would like to take an engineering degree from cmj university meghalaya, could you please tell me that, if after i take my degree from this university,can i do masters or pg in any european countrys,is this degree valid at abroad.so please send this informations to my mail or here, [email protected]

26th December 2014, 08:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?

Yes, You can do your Masters in any of European countries after the completion of your graduation from CMJ university. The certificate from CMJ university is valid for further studies in foreign universities. To do your Masters in European countries, you have to complete IELTS exam. This is mandatory exam to apply for admission in foreign universities. Because, universities will offer admissions to candidates by considering their IELTS score and academic profile. After the completion of IELTS exam, you should apply for universities by sending your IELTS score along with your Application form.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes(3 tasks)
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?