9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Hello everyone,
I am a B.Tech holder from Computer Science Engineering, graduate with aggregate of 72%. I have opted TOEFL for getting admission in MBA in Abroad. Can TOEFL make my admission possible in any reputed university in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  3. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  4. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  10. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  11. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MBA in any reputed university with scholarship in Abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?
  16. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  18. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
10th April 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

No, you cannot get admission to study MBA course in any reputed university in Abroad by qualifying TOEFL examination. Along with TOEFL examination, you need to appear in GMAT examination which is an international level entrance test conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
10th April 2015, 09:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

No, it is very difficult to get MBA admission with only TOEFL score, because most of the universities offers admissions by considering GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL scores of the applicants. So, you have to appear for GMAT exam, to apply for MBA admission and if you can get good GMAT score, you can easily get admission in a good university. You can appear for GMAT exam at any time, by booking a slot through online.
http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/register.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?