9th May 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MEng(Software Engineering) in Australia with scholarship through GRE?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in Australia. I am studying BTech in Computer Science Engineering in 3rd year. I am preparing for GRE also. I have taken coaching class for GRE. My interest is to do MEng(Software Engineering) in Australia. So, GRE helps me for admission also with scholarship?

16th June 2019, 05:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MEng(Software Engineering) in Australia with scholarship through GRE?

Yes, you can pursue M.Eng. in Software Engineering program from any Australian University on the basis of GRE score. Also you can get the scholarship on the basis of your academic excellence and GRE score. Following universities/institutions offering M.Eng. in Software Engineering program with scholarship:
1. The University of Adelaide
2. The University of Queensland
3. Torrens University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?