30th April 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Hi friends, I want to get an education loan for doing a Master of Investment Management course at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. So, can you please let me know how I can get an education loan for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

30th April 2021, 02:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College.

To get education loan you must have student visa and admission letter.

You have to repay this loan after completing this course.

You can get education loan either from any bank.
5th May 2021, 12:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. Axis Bank provides Education Loans for students looking to study in India and abroad. You can get a loan starting from Rs. 50,000 at attractive interest rates with benefits such as no pre-payment charges and no pre-closure charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?