28th November 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

5th February 2019, 08:32 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco? Fee expenses of this course?

yes, you can get financial aid to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco.

FINANCIAL AID

-IUM offers different types of scholarships to assist you in funding your studies. When granted, the amount may range from €1,000 to €5,000.

-Please be aware that all IUM program acceptance criteria are based on merit and we do not take your financial situation into account when making the admission decisions.

Tuition fee varies from €11,000-€14,000 which is equal to 9,00,065.63 Indian Rupee-
11,45,538.08 Indian Rupee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?