2nd July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

6th July 2019, 05:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study B.Eng. in General Engineering program at Durham University. Durham University offering following funding programs:
1. BP Scholarships
2. Choral and Organ Scholarships
3. Authority Adviser Scholarship Program
4. British & Foreign School Society
5. BUTEX Scholarships

Tuition fee for B.Eng. in General Engineering program is not declared yet. For updates regarding course fee you should visit at https://www.dur.ac.uk/courses/info/?...20#feesfunding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?