9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Integrated Engineering) in Cardiff University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in BEng(Integrated Engineering) course in Cardiff University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

12th July 2019, 10:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Integrated Engineering) in Cardiff University?

Yes, you can get financial aid at Cardiff University to pursue B.Eng. in Integrated Engineering program. Cardiff University offering Bursaries, Scholarships, Loans and grants to help their International students. There are some Bursaries and Scholarships are listed below for B.Eng. in Integrated Engineering program:
1. Cardiff University Scholarships
2. Academic School scholarships
3. Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol scholarships
4. Cardiff University bursary

For more details regarding financial aid visit at https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/funding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?