28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MS(Aerospace Engineering) course from The University of Tennessee Knoxville. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

1st September 2019, 05:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MS in Aerospace Engineering course at the University of Tennessee Knoxville. They can help you find support through fellowships and assistantships. Most of these fellowships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential for scholarship. An assistantship is a financial award to a graduate student for part-time work in teaching, administration, or research while pursuing an advanced degree.
Graduate fellowship
1. Tennessee Fellowship
2. Endowed Graduate Fellowships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?