31st December 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Experimental and Medical Biosciences) in Linkoping University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MSc(Experimental and Medical Biosciences) course in Linkoping University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

6th January 2019, 08:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Experimental and Medical Biosciences) in Linkoping University?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study M.Sc. in Experimental and Medical Biosciences program from Linkoping University. They offers a limited number of scholarships to outstanding international students. Online application for scholarship will be open by 4th April 2019 and close by 7th April 2019.

Many associations, foundations and other organisations offer scholarships based on the level of study and student's native country. For more details regarding Scholarship you should visit to https://liu.se/en/article/scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?