4th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course in Jacobs University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  8. Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  12. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  13. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  15. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  16. Can I get financial aid to study BS in Automotive Engineering course in Frederick University?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? Course fee of Bachelor of Global Management?
9th July 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course in Jacobs University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

Yes, you can apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships to study MSc Supply Chain Engineering and Management in Jacobs University. The MSc Supply Chain Engineering and Management applicants are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships. They can get up to Euro 12,000 per academic year. Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships are merit based and based on the applicant’s personal achievements without regard to his/her material wealth. You can find the details in the Jacobs University website link given Click Here
10th July 2018, 01:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University. University provides scholarships on merit-based to all students every year. Additionally, depending on the availability, industry supported stipends are often provided to highly talented and motivated students.

For more details regarding scholarships and finance, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.jacobs-university.de/stu.../fees-finances

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Remove http
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?