14th February 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) course at The Princeton University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing an MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) course from The Princeton University. I would like to know if I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

19th February 2020, 12:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) course at The Princeton University?

In general, the Princeton Graduate School does not provide central funding for master’s candidates however, you are eligible for assistantships in instruction. An Assistantship in Instruction is an appointment in which You may receive a stipend and a tuition contribution to teaching. Students appointed to AIs may be involved in some combination of classroom teaching, laboratory supervision, and grading in undergraduate courses. For more details, you should go to https://gradschool.princeton.edu/cos...assistantships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?