1st May 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MVSc in The University of Melbourne? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MVSc in The University of Melbourne? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

4th May 2019, 12:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MVSc in The University of Melbourne? Fee expenses of this course?

University of Melbourne provide a wide range of scholarships. As MVSc is a Research Training Program so you can get a tax-free stipend of upto $30,000 per year for 3.5 years. In order to check the eligibility for scholarship you should visit to https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.a u/

Exact figure of Course fees is not declared because MVSc course offered only in conjunction with Masters of Veterinary Science(Clinical). However estimated fee of this course is $70,370.
5th May 2019, 12:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MVSc in The University of Melbourne? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MVSc in The University of Melbourne. Being a International student you may receive Overseas Student Health Cover and a tuition fee offset. You can get Graduate Research Scholarships, which covers 100% fee remission and value of this scholarship is up to $110,000.

In order to get details regarding fee structure of MVSc in The University of Melbourne, please visit the below mentioned website link;
https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/co...-science/fees/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?