30th January 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in India through MS(Mechanical Engineering) course of Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I am an Indian and studying BTech in India. After completing my BTech I want to study this course in this institute. I just want to know if I can get a job in India if I do this course from this institute which is in Abroad?

1st February 2020, 04:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India through MS(Mechanical Engineering) course of Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Mechanical engineers deal with the design, development, installation, operation, and maintenance of anything that has moving parts. Because of this, you will find relevant opportunities in a range of sectors in India, including Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Construction, Energy, Manufacturing, Railway engineering, etc.

You can also go to an industry-based Ph.D. Research engineers are usually placed with industrial (or sometimes academic) sponsors, and there is a possibility that you may be employed by your sponsor at the end of the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?