25th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in UK or USA after BDS in India or do I need to do higher studies there?

Sir/Mam I have completed my BDS in Baroda, India and want to practice in U.K. or USA what is the procedure? Will I get the job to do there? or do I need to go for higher studies there to get the job? Can you please give me the details on the same?

26th July 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in UK or USA after BDS in India or do I need to do higher studies there?

No, you can't get a job in UK or USA directly after completion of your BDS course in India. To get a job in UK or USA, you should have to study Master's degree course and after that you can apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?