27th January 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MS(Electrical Engineering) admission in any university of United Kingdom with 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that can I get admission to any university of United Kingdom for studying MS in Electrical Engineering as I have secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

4th February 2019, 09:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MS(Electrical Engineering) admission in any university of United Kingdom with 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing MS (Electrical Engineering) course in any university of United Kingdom with 6.5 bands in IELTS examination. Candidates who have scored minimum 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS examination are eligible to get admission in best UK universities. So, you are eligible to get admission to MBA course in best UK universities with 6.5 bands in IELTS examination.
5th February 2019, 10:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MS(Electrical Engineering) admission in any university of United Kingdom with 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to get MS(Electrical Engineering) admission in any university of United Kingdom with 6.5 Bands in IELTS. In order to enrolled in master's program in any university of United Kingdom, you must have minimum 6.0 Bands in each component of IELTS. Also you have a score card of GRE. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any related with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in any university of United Kingdom.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?