28th May 2016, 10:17 PM
b. k. anush

Can I get scholarship to study in Abroad? Procedure for making Visa?

Can i get scholarship for studying abroad? And can you also please procedure for making visa for going there for the job?

30th May 2016, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study in Abroad? Procedure for making Visa?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have good aggregate in your Graduation and you must have good score in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.

If the university sends you an i20 (admission letter) then, you can apply for Student Visa. To get your Visa approved, you must have to answer all the questions correctly and confidently, so, that there will be maximum chances for you to get Visa approved.
31st May 2016, 04:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study in Abroad? Procedure for making Visa?

Yes, you can get scholarship for studying abroad. You can get scholarship on the grounds of performing well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done in foreign institutes, performing well in the field of academics during the course and on achieving something exceptional in the field of extra curricular or research.

Whenever you get admission call from any foreign institute, you need to confirm the admission and then apply for visa. You need to visit the concerned country's consulate and fill the application form of visa thereby completing all formalities as specified by them. Now, you can apply online for visa. Then you will get a date of visa interview which you need to clear to get the final stamping and your study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?