25th February 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Master of Occupational and Environmental Health in Monash University?

I have a keen interest to study Master of Occupational and Environmental Health in Monash University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

1st March 2019, 03:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master of Occupational and Environmental Health in Monash University?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study Master of Occupational and Environmental Health in Monash University. Monash University offers more than 360 types of scholarships, which costs up to $280,000. Some scholarships offer one once while others continue for the length of the course.

In order to get details regarding scholarships available in Monash University, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.monash.edu/study/courses...rnational=true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?