9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

I have a keen interest to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) at Harper Adams University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

12th July 2019, 08:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

Sorry to say but Harper Adams University does not offer scholarships or bursaries to international students directly. You should visit at https://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/apply.../scholarships/ and find out more about scholarships you might be eligible for some other funding program.
12th July 2019, 12:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

No. You cannot get scholarship to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University.

Benifits:-

Students also become skilled at evaluating and exploiting the latest developments in technology, and developing performance indicators in rural estate management and strategy.

You will learn to formulate land management strategies which meet objectives for sustainable management while taking into account legislature, regulations, ethics and morals, the environment, amenities and commercial needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?