23rd March 2022, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get visa on the basis of Nbde test directly?

My bds is going to get completed in june 2020 and I'm planning to move to usa but it is not cleared in my mind that if i start preparing for nbde exam can i get visa for going to usa n give exam or i have to take a course in order to get visa n which course is beneficial n is less duration so that even afterwards i can opt for dds

30th March 2022, 09:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get visa on the basis of Nbde test directly?

NBDE is an exam/certification that one needs to clear to apply to dental schools. It doesn't grant one the right to legally work in any country.

You need to have a valid work visa.
This exam will not help in you in getting visa.
You have to apply for visa
You can easily clear NBDE 1&2 but they may ask for clinical examination and interview in which you should be good already.
Competition is fierce , you need to have damn good profile.

Now when you are done with exam and got into college and you have to look for job get H1B visa which is going to be very difficult.
14th April 2022, 02:06 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get visa on the basis of Nbde test directly?

You need to have a valid work visa.This exam will not help in you in getting visa.You have to apply for visa.You can easily clear NBDE 1&2 but they may ask for clinical examination and interview in which you should be good already.Competition is fierce , you need to have damn good profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?