24th October 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i make career in teaching after studying M.Sc. in Geology in abroad?

I want to study M.Sc. in geology in abroad. I want to know if i can make career in teaching in India after studying this course in abroad?

30th October 2015, 07:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make career in teaching after studying M.Sc. in Geology in abroad?

Yes, you can definitely make a career in teaching in India after pursuing MS in Geology in abroad. However, there are limited opportunities in the field of teaching in Geology sector since there are limited number of institutes which provide courses in this area. You need to have a good profile to get an employment opportunity in the teaching sector. You can get the opportunity easily if you do MS in Geology from the world renowned universities which holds a good ranking especially above the Indian Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?