2nd March 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of BE(Information Technology) in EMI mode to South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences for BE(Information Technology). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

9th March 2019, 10:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BE(Information Technology) in EMI mode to South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences?

Sorry to say but you can not pay course fee of BE in Information Technology program in EMI mode. Tuition fees for this program is 6000 euros/academic year. You need to pay the tuition fee for one academic year in one installment so it is not possible to pay the fee in parts. For detailed inforation about course fee you should visit to https://www.xamk.fi/en/education/tuition-fees/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?