11th November 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India?

Can I pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India?

12th November 2022, 02:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India?

Yes,you can pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India.

In order to pursue LLM from Harvard law school you must have a first law degree .
13th November 2022, 03:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India?

The candidate who has completed a graduation in law from any recongised university is eligible for the admission. This program has a co-op work option.
In order to be eligible to participate in a full-time Co-op Work Term, students must meet the GPA requirements.
The student to faculty ratio is 16:1 which bridges the gap between faculty and students.
14th November 2022, 12:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue LLM from Harvard after pursuing a distance education of LLB from India.

Selection is depend on rank,grade and letter of recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?