14th November 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MS in abroad after B.Tech being a Polytechnic student?

sir
I m studying in GND polytechnic college chemical Eng.
I m in last year now I want to do b.tech after b.tech
can i study ms in abroad?????
please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA in abroad? I am a student of B.Tech electronics
  2. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  3. How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?
  4. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  6. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  7. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  10. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  11. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  12. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  13. What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?
  14. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
  15. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  16. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. How to pursue BBA course if I am a student of B.Tech
  18. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
18th November 2014, 12:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MS in abroad after B.Tech being a Polytechnic student?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your MS in abroad after the completion of B.Tech, even you are Polytechnic student. To get an admission in Foreign universities, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. After the completion of these exams, you should apply for the universities by sending your application form and exam scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the admission requirements.

GRE:-
This exam consists of following sections.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
3)Analytical Writing Analysis - 6 points
This exam will be conducted for 340 marks.Every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks. Analytical writing section will not hold any marks.

IELTS:-
IELTS exam consists of following sections
1)Listening
2)Writing
3)Reading
4)Speaking
Each section will hold forty marks. The exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?