26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology being a BArch student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BArch and I want to do Master of Architecture and Urban Design from Swinburne University of Technology. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th March 2019, 02:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology being a BArch student?

Yes, on the basis of B.Arch. degree you can opt for Master of Architecture and Urban Design program. Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Architecture and Urban Design course is:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture/Design/Engineering.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. Proof of proficiency in English language demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
28th March 2019, 03:32 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology being a BArch student?

yes, you are eligible for this course and eligibility criteria is mentioned below:

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?