27th December 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello
I have complete b com from my country
Pakistan my ielts score is 4.5 over all
m doing foundation in business
management from Kingston university
can I start master in London in any institution?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  2. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  3. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  12. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. How can I apply to study in Winnipeg if completed B.Pharmacy with 75% and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2014, 08:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?

It is highly impossible for you to get admission in London universities. Because, a candidate, who has secured 4.5 bands in IELTS is considered as a candidate, who is unable to understand Complex English and even cannot speak normal English language. So, with 4.5 bands in IELTS, no university will offer you admission. You should get at least 6 or 6.5 bands to get admission in universities of London.
28th December 2014, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in a Master's Degree at London you need at least 6.0 to 6.5 bands in IELTS. This is the minimum accepted IELTS score for admission in top Universities of UK.

Therefore, you must improve your score then only you can get admission in a reputed University. If you don't have the minimum language requirement then there is another options for you.

You can also take pre-sessional English course before taking admission in the Master's program. For more information visit English Requirement
26th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master degree in united states of america if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
27th May 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 band in ielts and I want to do postgraduate in management do i will get the admission in London college ?
27th January 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

If ukvi has 5.5 its will be possible to apply in uk leisters University please tell me any one.i m completed BBA programme at managemen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?