1st May 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa being an MBBS student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of MBBS and I want to do Master of Physician Assistant Medicine from University of Tampa. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

4th May 2019, 01:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa being an MBBS student?

Yes, after successfully completion of MBBS course you can pursue Master of Physician Assistant Medicine program in University of Tampa. But before applying for this program you must have a Work experience of more then 500 hours. Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Physician Assistant Medicine course:-
1. Graduate degree earned in any discipline with minimum 3.0 GPA
2. Must have a Work experience of more then 500 hours.

For detailed information regarding eligibility you should visit to http://www.ut.edu/physicianassistant/admissions/
5th May 2019, 12:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa being an MBBS student?

Yes, you can study Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa being an MBBS student. Required eligibility to pursue Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa is a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or equivalent. You have to qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL in order to apply for admission in Master of Physician Assistant Medicine in University of Tampa.

For details:
https://www.ut.edu/physicianassistant/admissions/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?