27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(IT)?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that can I do MBA
in Abroad after doing my B.Tech in IT?
I want to do MBA in Abroad so please help me
to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  5. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing T.Y.B.Com?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  7. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  10. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com Pass course?
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to go abroad after completing regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  15. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  16. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  17. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  18. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
28th May 2015, 11:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(IT)?

Yes, definitely you can study MBA in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech (IT) course. To get admission to study MBA course in Abroad, you need to appear in GMAT examination. GMAT is an International level entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course. Along with GMAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in foreign universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
28th May 2015, 05:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(IT)?

Yes, you can study MBA in Aboard, even if you have completed your graduation in B.Tech(IT) course. To pursue MBA in Aboard, first you need to complete GMAT exam, because most of the foreign universities offers MBA admissions by considering GMAT score of the applicants. After completing GMAT exam, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?