3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in University of Oxford through IELTS?

Sir, I want to study my MBA in University of Oxford. I am doing BBA from Delhi University. But I am interested to do MBA from Oxford. I am preparing for IELTS and GMAT both. I want to know that if I fail to secure good rank in GMAT then I get admission through IELTS?

Related Questions:
23rd March 2018, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in University of Oxford through IELTS?

IELTS is just for English proficiency and for admission in MBA at any reputed university abroad, you need to have a GMAT score. Hence, you can't get admission without it.

GMAT is definitely required for admission at reputed universities. There are some low tier universities, which may give you admission based on IELTS score too.
24th March 2018, 01:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in University of Oxford through IELTS?

You can very much apply for MBA course from Oxford University after the completion of BBA from Delhi University.
To do so, you must have to qualify in both GMAT and IELTS examination. Once qualifying in the above mentioned examinations, you can definitely apply for MBA course from Oxford University. You must have to qualify either in GRE or GMAT along with IELTS for MBA admission at Oxford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?