14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Abroad after completing BCA? When should I apply?

Hi,
I am doing my BCA in Bangalore and would be graduating in this year.
Is it possible to do my MS in Abroad after this?
If yes, when should I start applying for universities?
Can you please help me with the required information.

15th May 2015, 03:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad after completing BCA? When should I apply?

Yes you will be eligible for the course of MS Abroad after you have completed the course of BCA from here.
You should start preparing for the Entrance Examinations like GRE and TOEFL Examinations as these are the Examinations which will be your gateway to getting admission Abroad.
You should start preparing for these Examinations and once you have cracked these Examinations you will have to start applying for the Universities according to the marks that you have obtained in these Examinations.
15th May 2015, 05:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad after completing BCA? When should I apply?

You can definitely apply for MS in CS, there are Universities in USA which accepts Indian applications for MS in CS after completing BCA.

Apart from this you also have to take GRE test and an English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.

The GRE General Test can be taken once every 21 days and upto five times within any continous rolling 12 month period.

To apply please visit http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?