7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Communication Sciences) in University of Montreal being a BE(CSE) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE(CSE) and I want to do MS(Communication Sciences) from the University of Montreal. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

4th January 2020, 12:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Communication Sciences) in University of Montreal being a BE(CSE) student?

Yes, after completion of a BE(CSE), you can opt for the MS(Communication Sciences) program at the University of Montreal. In order to pursue a Master's program, you need to appear in the Graduate Record Examination and score at least 145 for Verbal, 160 for Quantitative and 4.0 for Writing. Along with the GRE scorecard, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS. Once you have all these things, you can opt for MS(Communication Sciences) program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?