2nd August 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health being a BPharma student?

I am a student of BPharma and I want to do MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) from The Milken Institute School of Public Health. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  2. Is campus interview available for MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) students in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  5. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco for BSc(Nursing) student?
  7. How to get MPH entrance exam syllabus for Chandigarh PGI?
  8. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  9. Qualification, syllabus and previous year papers for MPH?
  10. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  11. Information about the universities to do MS after M.Pharm?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  13. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?
  14. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  15. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  17. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  18. How is the job perspective after PG diploma in Health Informatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?