3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do further education in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?

Sir, I am studying Diploma in Architecture from Polytechnic college. I want to go abroad for my higher studies. So, what are my chances to achieve my aim? I really want to do my higher studies in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  3. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  5. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  6. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  7. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  14. Chances to work in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Can I take post graduate in Architecture if I get advanced Diploma in Architecture on Vocational education?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  17. Diploma in Civil engineering equivalent to diploma in architecture?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
4th April 2018, 09:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do further education in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?

It is very glad to hear from you that you want to pursue your higher studies in abroad after the completion of your Diploma course in Architecture.
You can very much apply for the bachelors degree course in Architecture after the completion of Diploma course. To do so, you must have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Universities offering degree course in Architecture.
10th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Meritedu

Default Re: Chances to do further education in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?

yes, you can, but you have to clear some exams there are some criteria that you must have been eligible.
If you need more details on study abroad visit: Merit higher Education Consultants. we provide the Career counselling, Admission guidance, Pre Departure Briefings etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?