27th August 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Complete details about CIMA course? Study centress located in Kerala?

May i know complete details about CIMA course?which university is this and where is its study centre in kerala? I headr a lot about this cocurse but don't have claer view yet.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the highest package of Cost and Accountant of India in UK and US?
  2. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  3. CIMA, London is a right choice after ICWA? What kind of attitude should I have for CIMA? -- [New]
  4. Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?
  5. Fresher jobs in Bangalore in Finance and Accounts?
  6. Information about ICWA study centre in Kerala?
  7. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  8. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  9. Is ACCA better than CMA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  11. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  12. How may I study the counselling course in Kerala at Kollam? I am a law graduate
  13. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  14. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  15. Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?
  16. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  17. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  18. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
5th January 2018, 06:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details about CIMA course? Study centress located in Kerala?

CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is a United Kingdom based institute who offering training and courses in management account and related subjects. Vidya Bharathi Group of Institutions is a learning partner of CIMA which is located in Cochin, Kerala.

These are the courses offered by CIMA:-
> Accounting and Finance
*Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
*Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
*Certified Management Accountant
*MBA in Banking and Finance
> Logistics and SCM
*MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
*BBA in International Shipping & Air Cargo Logistics
> Aviation and Tourism
*MBA in Airline & Airport Management with IATA - Canada
*BBA in Airline & Airport Management with IATA - Canada + AMADEUS - CRS
> Hospitality Management
*B.Sc. and diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?