22nd July 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best for MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing? Total cost required for it?

Hello sir, I belongs to middle class family and I am studying B.Sc Nursing course and after it want to study MBBS course from abroad. Please tell me which country is best for it? Total cost required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  3. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  5. Total cost for B.Sc Nursing course at KIIT University?
  6. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  7. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  8. Total cost per annum for pursing B.Sc Nursing
  9. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  10. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  11. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  12. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the total cost for B.Sc Nursing in KIIT University for session starting 2018? -- [New]
  14. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  15. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  17. Can I quit my B.Sc(Nursing) in 2nd year and join MBBS?
  18. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
3rd August 2017, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best for MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing? Total cost required for it?

Doing MBBS from abroad, is not a good decision, if you want to serve as a Doctor in India because you need to crack MCI screening test for getting the license after MBBS from abroad.

The choice of country will depend on your budget and quality of education you want. There are options like China, Russia, Georgia, Australia, Singapore, etc, which are first choice of many students from India. You can also look at cheaper options like Nepal, Philippines, Ukraine, Bangladesh, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?