31st October 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MS if pursuing BTech in India?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech in India. I live in Chennai and studying from here. I have scored 87% in my 5th semester and trying to get more than 90% in BTech. My aim is to join MS. But I want to go Abroad and study MS in Abroad. So, I would like to know that which country is more favourable for doing MS. Kindly suggest me good country.

10th November 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MS if pursuing BTech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech in India. I live in Chennai and studying from here. I have scored 87% in my 5th semester and trying to get more than 90% in BTech. My aim is to join MS. But I want to go Abroad and study MS in Abroad. So, I would like to know that which country is more favourable for doing MS. Kindly suggest me good country.

You can study MS after completion of BTech in the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, etc. Actually, you should choose the country depends on your stream of study. The USA is one of the most preferred destinations for higher studies, like MS for Indian students. There are many numbers of universities available in the USA and you can study the course in English and there is no language problem. Education system in the USA is very good. Therefore, you can study MS in the USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?